THE FEARLESS FORCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FEARLESS FORCE

The Fearless Force main HQ Forum for the topics of travian and life

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAC ((Accepted))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reo

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:38 pm

1. Requesting:

Alliance

2. With:

°ø•FF•ø°/°ø•F2•ø°

3. Your alliance name :

TAC (The Arcane Council)

4. Rank:

84 (highest rank is 83 for a brief time, we are fighting for advancement on the alliance list on a daily basis now.

5. alliance description:

43 members (average pop of 512 - though we have some low pop towns that are social members (personal friends and family) that keep this number down. Our average pop for our active members is ~650

6. why you requested the alliance:

We currently have alliances with two of your wings: °ø•LX•ø° and
°ø•F4•ø° and are looking to round out our alliance list by joining forces with the remaining Wings of °ø•FF•ø°. AS server 7 winds down, the larger alliances looking to start and compete in completing their WWs will be farming like mad, and only a strong alliance and NAP list will keep the mid sized alliances from being swept under the rug.

7. extra info :

No - we don't know anyone in the alliance personally, but I do believe we have honored all alliance pacts with °ø•LX•ø° (they have been on our ally list for a long time) and and have done our absolute best to Honor their alliance list as well. I do not believe there are any current military conflicts with any TAC members and any of the members of °ø•FF•ø° or their wings.

Thank you for reading this, and TAC looks forward to a long and peaceful friendship with °ø•FF•ø° and the rest of their wings.

- Reo
Diplomat - TAC
Back to top Go down
king zack
Pheonix Force leader/admin
Pheonix Force  leader/admin
king zack

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-04-27

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:23 pm

Hello Reo - Diplomat of TAC

i am king zack leader of °ø•F2•ø° . I was looking on you alliance page and it says that you are a NW alliance , And my alliance is a SW alliance mostly (few execptions). i speak for F2 (°ø•F2•ø°) when i say this jow would you be help to us from your location . Are there any of my members located near you ?

°ø•F2•ø°- leader
TA²-leader (speed server)
Back to top Go down
Reo

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:57 am

We have members in every quadrant.

Looking at our alliance map (sorry - I haven't had a chance to return to the website and recomplile the list) you can see that while a majority of our leadership resides in the NW, we have a smattering of populace all over the map.

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner - I was indesposed.
Back to top Go down
Reo

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:59 am

oops,

looks like my html link was stripped. I will send you the url in game if you would like to see our alliance location breakouts.
Back to top Go down
king zack
king zack

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:13 am

ok i recieved it and looked it through you have about 12 members . in SW but now can you answer the questions ?
Back to top Go down
Reo

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 am

Quote :
Are there any of my members located near you ?

Personally, No. There are no members of your alliance near me. But yes, there are several TAC members in the South East - several which are in TACs top 20 members (who are our most active players traditionally.)

What do we have to offer you? We have rallied in defense of members within our alliance and in defense of other organizations in our alliance list in the past.... Being that we are spread out, we find that early communication of incomming attacks will often give some of even our more remote members the oppertunity to mount a defensive force to help fend off an attack.

More than anything, as I said in my initial post, we have our friendship to offer. One less foe on the battlefield - one less knife in the back when you turn your attention away from your location to look at the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
king zack
king zack

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 am

ok i accept but thats just my alliance you have to ask FF leader or diplomat ill tell them you are waiting ?
Back to top Go down
Reo

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 am

Thank you King Zack and the rest of °ø•F2•ø°.

Alliance request sent.

- Reo
Back to top Go down
king zack
king zack

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
FireFighterr
Legionaire
Legionaire
FireFighterr

Number of posts : 27

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:51 am

sounds alright to me, send a nap or ally request and I will accept.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: diplomacy   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:33 pm

I would like to ally with
°ø•PF•ø°
My alliance is named Posse
We are at rank 67
with 41 members

The reason to ally is: many of our alliances in our diplomatie are the same and one of your "sister" (or brother) alliances is included in the Posse Nap

I only know Rocketship from your alliance when asking him if I could be allies with °ø•PF•ø°

Thank you for your time and sorry if i did something wrong.
(haha i wish travian had all these smileys, there cute pig )
Back to top Go down
king zack
king zack

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:51 pm

make your own topic !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TAC ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAC ((Accepted))   TAC ((Accepted)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAC ((Accepted))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE FEARLESS FORCE :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: